This area outlines the purchase process and how we raise our puppies.
Please read to understand what we are trying to accomplish with our breeding program.
While owning a Golden seems like the obvious choice for us - this is not the breed for everyone.
Owning a dog costs more each than many people realize. Take a few moments to review some average costs.
Please take a moment to review the puppy purchase contract.
This link takes you to the MHK application for a puppy or started dog. This application has had issues in transmission so feel free to copy the following, paste it into an email to Dan, answer the questions and press send.
1. Name and address and phone numbers of all owners
2. Family situation, members and any special issues
3. Living arrangements - rent, own, yard, permission for a 70 pound dog.
4. Plans for your dog - pet, hunting, competition - and how you will get there.
5. Any other pets in the home.
6. Which litter and gender are you interested in.
Please be sure to write as much as you like. There is no commitment with an inquiry but it will give us basic information about you and is a great starting point in the conversation about a MHK puppy.
This is for AFTER you have been approved for a puppy.